Click on a thumbnail to enlarge the image.
Jumbo 30 Yr Fixed*
$5,082 / month
*Rates for March 2023. Information displayed is accurate as of the date of the latest update and is subject to change without notice. Loan pricing can only be locked through a home mortgage consultant. Other restrictions may apply. The Rate/APR and other terms may vary from those displayed based on the creditworthiness of the borrower, the type of dwelling, whether the borrower is self-employed, the location of the property and other factors. Please contact a lender in your area to determine what rates you qualify for.
**Rates calculated from national averages. To determine rates in your area please contact your local lender.
As a lifelong resident of Northeast Georgia, I know and love this area, and I'm proud to call it home. Truly a family affair, our business is our family's life and lifeblood. We invest not only in our business, but in our community. My husband, David Stovall, is a Partner at Norton Commercial and specializes in acreage, investment and commercial real estate. Sister Kayla Shoemake is a top producer in her own right and our mother Joyce Waters is also a licensed agent. We live at Lake Lanier and make our nearby furnished rental homes available to relocating buyers for interim housing. Also, we have Airbnb experience with our Hiwassee River home for if you're seeking help with investment properties or a home away from home.
MORE ABOUT ME
- The Norton Agency Partner and Associate Broker
- Previous Owner/Broker and Founder of Waters Realty (Sold in 2008)
- Hall County Board of Realtors President 2021, Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce Member
- Rotary International - Past District Governor; Past Club President (Rotary Club of Hall County); Past Rotarian of the Year; Currently End Polio Now Coordinator for Georgia (2021-2024)
- Boys & Girls Club of Lanier - Board member
- Gainesville First United Methodist Church - Member and Past Trustee/Board member
- State YMCA of Georgia - Past Finance Drive Chair
- Meals on Wheels - Past Volunteer
- WomenSource Diamond Member
- Quinlan Art Center member
- EAA National member and past Chapter 611 President
- Keynote speaker (Topics include branding, communication, leadership and social media)
- Private instrument pilot and airplane owner with land and sea ratings
- Other interests include aviation, cooking, blogging, drawing and painting.